SEVEN PROJECTS CONFIRMED TO TAKE PART IN $60,000 SBS PITCHING FORUM
AIDC and SBS are thrilled to announce the seven projects selected to participate in the $60,000 Untold Australia pitch at AIDC 2019.
In August 2018, SBS and AIDC put out a call to producers to pitch ideas for one-hour observational documentaries for the fifth season of Untold Australia, the acclaimed series exploring Australia’s diverse and multicultural communities.
After a record number of submissions, seven projects have been selected to take part in a competitive live pitching session at AIDC 2019, with up to $60,000 in SBS development funding to be awarded to successful projects.
- Birdsville (Mint Pictures)
- Bowled Over (Flickchick Films)
- The Glam Squad (iKandy Films)
- In Her Corner (Independent)
- Stutter School (Southern Pictures)
- The Story Of Adut Akech (McAvoy Media)
- Untitled Ob Doc (Prospero Productions)