If you’ve registered for AIDC 2021, our online event platform is ready and waiting for you! This the home of AIDC 2021, where all the online magic will happen! Check your inbox for an email from AIDC outlining the simple steps for how to log into the platform, and then begin planning your conference activities ahead of time.
Depending on your pass type, you can use the AIDC Online Event Platform to:
- create a personalised agenda and view your meetings and sessions in one central location;
- sign up for a range of workshops and masterclasses with AIDC 2021 guests;
- request meetings with over 90 local and international decision makers actively seeking content;
- find producers and other creatives to collaborate and co-produce with via the online Registrant Directory;
- sign-up for Screen Australia and additional marketplace roundtables led by industry decision makers;
- meet international delegations and find an ideal co-production partner in Canada or New Zealand;
- explore VIP partner booths and make meetings with Australia’s screen funding bodies;
- watch and ask questions live in up to 40+ sessions;
livestream the inaugural AIDC Awards from 19:00 AEDT Wednesday 3 March;
- catch up on conference sessions on-demand with most sessions available for a period of one month following AIDC 2021.
Join us for AIDC 2021 from Sunday 28 February to Wednesday 3 March. Our online event features 40+ sessions, 70+ speakers and 90+ decision makers from the documentary and factual landscape.