EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
We are now accepting ideas, nominations and contributions for AIDC 2022 sessions, speakers and session producers
Are you a documentary or factual storyteller, advocate, innovator, or impact-maker with an idea or experience to share?
Planning for the AIDC 2022 program is now underway and we want to hear from you!
As Australia’s premier event for the non-fiction screen sector, AIDC is the ideal platform for sharing knowledge, expertise, industry trends and fresh ideas.
AIDC is currently seeking expressions of interest (EOI) across the areas of business, craft, innovation, impact and journalism relevant to the documentary, factual, unscripted and/or non-traditional screen-based industries.
We are particularly interested in ideas that focus on:
- Investigative documentary and truth telling
- Activism, accountability and impact
- Capturing the everyday, craft of observation
- Documenting history, archiving the present
- Innovation, sustainability and new technologies
Submissions are now open and will close 12 November 2021.